ZHEJIANG BHS JOURNAL BEARING CO.,LTD. located in FengXian District of Shanghai, the company's brand "BHS", is a professional tilting pad thrust bearings manufacturers and Tilting pad bearings factory...
There are two main types of vibrating motors for vibrat […]
There are two main types of vibrating motors for vibrating screens. Vertical vibrating motors are mainly used in rotary vibrating screens. Horizontal vibrating motors can be used in various vibrating screening equipment, and vibrating motors are the main excitation of vibrating screens. Source, its important position can be imagined. The vibration motor uses heavy-duty bearings, which can carry a certain axial load. Regardless of the installation direction, the bearing life will not be affected by the axial load force.
1. Dismantle the bearing
(1) Remove the protective cover at both ends of the vibration motor (vertical vibration motor has no protective cover), and record the percentage value of the excitation force when the eccentric block is working, so that it can be restored to the original working state during installation;
(2) Remove the shaft retaining rings at the two shaft ends;
(3) Loosen the fastening bolts of the outer eccentric block, remove the outer eccentric block, and remove the shaft key if there is a shaft key. Loosen the fastening bolts of the inner eccentric block, and remove the inner eccentric block;
(4) Remove the bearing seat compression bolts, screw into the bearing seat removal screw holes with appropriate bolts, and eject the bearing seat from the housing;
(5) Remove the bearing gland from the bearing seat, press out the bearing from the bearing seat or push it out with a suitable bolt;
(6) If the bearing is a cylindrical roller bearing with a separable inner and outer sleeve, remove the inner sleeve of the bearing from the shaft and put it into the original bearing outer sleeve;
(7) Thoroughly clean the oil stains of all parts.