ZHEJIANG BHS JOURNAL BEARING CO.,LTD. located in FengXian District of Shanghai, the company's brand "BHS", is a professional tilting pad thrust bearings manufacturers and Tilting pad bearings factory...
How to prevent rust of motor bearings (1) Try to use so […]
How to prevent rust of motor bearings
(1) Try to use solvent-free paint.
(2) If possible, use impregnating varnishes that do not contain oxidizing components, such as Epoxy-urethane-based or unmodified epoxy-based impregnating varnishes.
(3) When using melamine dipping paint, the curing temperature and curing time should be adjusted. The curing temperature should be slightly higher than 130℃ (such as 135℃) and the curing time should be longer than 180min, and the process must be strictly implemented, especially in In the hot and humid season, because of the concept of anti-rust, the paint drying (curing) time specified in the paint factory's sample is not necessarily sufficient, and the motor has a specific internal shape.
(4) Use paint without volatile acid.
(5) Choose paint with good hydrolysis resistance.
(6) Try to use mineral oil-based bearing grease.
(7) When the motor factory is injecting grease on its own, in order to prevent water vapor and dust in the air from entering the bearing to generate noise and possibly cause another rust factor, the grease container should be sealed, even during grease injection. And the grease injection volume should be fixed according to the standard. For example, when 6202 bearings are used, the reference value is in the range of 0.60～0.80g, and the grease injection process should be kept clean and dry.
(8) Use microporous plastic film packaging to allow the motor to have a certain degree of ventilation before starting. When the package is sealed with plastic film, paint will remain in the bearing and moisture will condense, so try to avoid it.
(9) Grease may deteriorate under the influence of high temperature when the motor cover is powdered or cured after spraying.
(10) Consult with the bearing manufacturer to use a more effective anti-rust agent during bearing production.
(11) In order to completely solve the paint rust, the motor manufacturer, the bearing manufacturer and the paint manufacturer can discuss together and integrate the capabilities of all aspects to solve the rust of the bearing.