ZHEJIANG BHS JOURNAL BEARING CO.,LTD. located in FengXian District of Shanghai, the company's brand "BHS", is a professional tilting pad thrust bearings manufacturers and Tilting pad bearings factory...
(1) Wash the bearing with kerosene, press it into the b […]
(1) Wash the bearing with kerosene, press it into the bearing seat, fill the rollers of the outer ring of the bearing with Shell No. 3 lithium base grease to two-thirds full, apply it evenly with a clean hand, install the bearing gland, and use additional coating The tightening bolt of the bolt anti-loosening glue presses the bearing gland;
(2) The bearing is a cylindrical roller bearing with a separable inner and outer sleeve. The inner sleeve of the bearing should be sleeved on the rotating shaft and in place;
(3) Install the bearing seat on the casing. If there is a grease filling hole, it must be aligned with the position. Tighten the bearing seat with fastening bolts coated with bolt anti-loosening glue;
(4) Install the inner and outer eccentric blocks on the shaft and place them in place. If there is a shaft key, install the shaft key in the keyway and then install the outer eccentric block, and install the shaft retaining ring on the shaft;
(5) Tighten the fastening bolts of the eccentric block, turn the adjustable eccentric block to the angular position before removal and tighten the fastening bolts. After the above assembly is completed, the rotating shaft should have a certain axial movement;
(6) The protective covers at both ends of the upper vibration motor are fastened with screws.