ZHEJIANG BHS JOURNAL BEARING CO.,LTD. located in FengXian District of Shanghai, the company's brand "BHS", is a professional tilting pad thrust bearings manufacturers and Tilting pad bearings factory...
When the sliding bearing is working, friction will occu […]
When the sliding bearing is working, friction will occur due to the contact between the journal and the bearing bush, resulting in surface heating, abrasion and even "seizure". Therefore, when designing the bearing, the sliding bearing material with good anti-friction properties should be used to make the bearing bush, and a suitable lubricant And adopt a suitable supply method to improve the structure of the bearing to obtain thick film lubrication.
1. Corrosion of tile surface: Spectral analysis found that the concentration of non-ferrous metal elements is abnormal; there are many sub-micron wear particles of non-ferrous metal components in the spectrum; the water content of lubricating oil exceeds the standard, and the acid value exceeds the standard.
2. Corrosion on the journal surface: Spectral analysis found that the concentration of iron is abnormal, there are many sub-micron particles of iron in the iron spectrum, and the moisture of the lubricating oil exceeds the standard or the acid value exceeds the standard.
3. Strain on the journal surface: there are iron-based cutting abrasive particles or black oxide particles in the iron spectrum, and there is a tempering color on the metal surface.
4. Fretting wear on the back of the tile: Spectral analysis found that the iron concentration is abnormal. There are many sub-micron wear particles of iron in the iron spectrum, and the moisture and acid value of the lubricating oil are abnormal.
5. Bearing surface strain: cutting abrasive particles are found in the iron spectrum, and the abrasive particles are composed of non-ferrous metals.
6. Tile surface spalling: There are many large-size fatigue spalling alloy wear particles and layered abrasive particles found in the iron spectrum.
7. Bearing burnt bush: There are more large-size alloy abrasive grains and ferrous metal oxides in the iron spectrum.
8. Bearing wear: due to the metal properties of the shaft (high hardness, poor concession) and other reasons, it is easy to cause adhesion wear, abrasive wear, fatigue wear, fretting wear and other conditions.