1. Should determine the axis, the axis of shell mating surface with bruises, protrusions and so on
2. Are there any dust or mold sand attached to the bearing shell surface?
3. Although it is a slight bruise, protrusions, etc., if you want to use oil grindstone or fine sandpaper to remove.
4. In order to avoid bruising during storage, the shaft and shaft shell surface should be wiped a small amount of lubricating oil. The bearing must be installed in the axis of the inner ring force, to be mounted on the bearing housing, the outer ring must be applied force. To force the bearings, be sure to pay attention to the strength of the vertical and uniform, partial defection will be bearing damage. Absolutely try to avoid this partial beat.
5. Oil-free bearings retainer and sealing plate must never force. The use of hammers and bushings installation method is generally used method, because it will damage the bearings, so do not beat directly. Be sure, as shown in the picture, push the sleeve in between. The hammer should be tapped gently. In the mechanical structure, the inner and outer rings are tight fit, you should use the pad, be sure to force the same time added to the inner and outer ring into it. If only the inner ring is pressed in, the force will be pushed into the outer ring by the ball, thus causing a scratch on the track surface. To the margin of the bearing installed on the shaft, the clean oil, the bearing heated to 80 to 90 degrees, the expansion of the diameter to install the method is widely used.
6. Bearing hardness, due to overheating and have reduced concerns, therefore, can not exceed 100 degrees. At this point, the bearings must be suspended by wire or placed on the wire mesh, support plate above, not placed in the bottom of the tank. When the bearing reaches the desired temperature (100 degrees Celsius), it should be taken out of the tank immediately and quickly set into the shaft. The bearing will shrink as the temperature decreases. Sometimes there will be a gap between the shoulder and the bearing end surface. Therefore, Need to use tools to compress the bearing in the axial direction.