The front/rear bearing must be serviced at least 2 years! (post drive / front drive)
1. Prepare lithium base 2 grease or molybdenum disulfide grease, lamp kerosene or diesel 500 ml, waste cloth or old clothes, a washbasin, parts storage box, repair tools, marker pen.
2, choose a windless day, find a back to the ground to tighten the handbrake and hang up the brakes, you can fix the rear/front tires.
3. Loosen the front and rear wheel fixing bolts on both sides in the diagonal order.
4. Use the jack to raise one side of the front/rear wheel and stabilize it with an iron triangle bracket or wooden brick. Repeat this process to stabilize the other side.
5. Remove the loosened front/rear wheel fixing bolts into the storage box.
6. Remove the front/rear wheels.
7. Remove the front/rear brake pads (mark the left and right inside and outside with a marker).
8. Remove the front/rear bearing head cover.
9. Remove the flower basket fixing bolt insurance pin.
10. Loosen and remove the bolts.
11. Remove the inner and outer bearing inspections. If it has been seriously worn, it should be replaced in time!
12. If there is no serious wear, clean it with kerosene or diesel cleaning.
13. Evenly apply grease to the inner and outer bearings and put them back in place.
14. Tighten the basket bolts and then pour them back into a half.
15. Rotate the front/rear bearing to check whether it is loose or strong, and repeat the adjustment until it is not loose.
16. Install the basket bolt safety pin and the front/rear shaft cover.
17. Carefully wipe the brake disc and the surface of the sheet with a clean cloth.
18, check the brake disc, sheet and surface, if damaged, it should be repaired or replaced in time.
19. Install the front wheels and tighten the bolts in diagonal order.
20. Repeat this process to complete the other side of the maintenance.
21. Use the jack to raise one side of the front wheel to remove the triangular iron bracket or the brick. The jack is unloaded to make the front/rear wheel touch the ground. This process is repeated to bring the front/rear wheels on the other side to the ground.
22. Tighten the tire fixing bolts in a diagonal order with a wrench (should be no less than 40 kg torque). Description; single person completed maintenance for about 2-3 hours.